- Born: 27 Oct 1853, Windsor, Ontario
- Marriage: Eli GIGNAC on 4 Apr 1882 in St. Alphonsus, Windsor Ont.
- Died: 26 Feb 1933, Windsor, Ontario at age 79
- Buried: 26 Feb 1933, St. Alphonsus, Windsor Ont.
Birth date taken from Death Record
Noted events in her life were:
• Alt. Birth: Tombstone: 1854.
• Alt. Birth: Census record: Oct 27 1855.
• Alt. Birth: Christening name Josephine Aglae (in memory of prior deceased girls), 16 Nov 1853, Assumption Sandwhich, Ontario. The name Josephine is not listed on the 1861 census but Adeline is age 8. The newspaper article states the Pierre and Zoe had ten children of which only 6 survived to adulthood.
Adele married Eli GIGNAC, son of Pierre GIGNAC and Odile CHARETTE, on 4 Apr 1882 in St. Alphonsus, Windsor Ont. (Eli GIGNAC was born on 28 Oct 1852 in Essex Co. Ontario, christened on 29 Oct 1852 in St John the Baptist, Amherstburg, died on 11 Apr 1931 in Windsor, Ontario and was buried on 14 Apr 1931 in St. Alphonsus, Windsor Ont..)